December 2018 Newsletter
Divine Male and Divine Female
In Hindu mythology, there is no power without a power holder. There is no power holder without power. The power holder is Shiva. The power is Shakti, the great mother of the universe.
To quote Teal Swan, Divine masculine represents action, direction, movement, responsibility, strength, focus, fatherhood, the sun, generosity, encouragement, material abundance, clarity, intellect, transformation and growth. The divine masculine is what is going to support the birth process of the new earth, which is being brought into manifestation by divine feminine.
Some divine male examples are Prophets Abraham, Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha.
1. I receive the all programs from Creator of the divine male.
2. The divine male within me is healed, pure and is powerful.
3. I take the actions in alignment with my soul and life purpose.
4. I am generous in the highest best way.
5. The divine male within me is harmonized, balanced and integrated with the divine feminine within me.
6. I am strong, intelligent, and connected to my spirit, soul and higher self.
7. My actions are divinely guided.
8. I respect the divine feminine and I treat others with respect and kindness.
9. I am abundant in the highest and best way.
10. I move forward in a divinely guided way.
Questions to ask yourself:
1. Do I feel stuck in taking actions to help myself?
2. Do I move my body and exercise?
3. How do I relate to the divine feminine within me?
4. Do I take responsibility and accountability for my actions?
5. Do I honour the divine male within me and others?
6. Do I honour the divine female within me and others?
7. Do I give and receive easily?
8. Do I take care not to enact old patterns of war, abuse, tryanny, and suppressing others, whether I am female or male? The divine male is a path of peace, responsibility and clarity.
The left side of the body, receiving (female), right side giving (male), action. Shiva and Shakti. The divine feminine is in women and men and when it is harmonized, integrated and balanced, it allows flow in receiving and giving. The divine feminine is strong, resilient, nurturing, intuitive and empowered and is present in both men and women. The divine masculine energy is action oriented and is present in both men and women.
The divine feminine in women has been suppressed for centuries by those who are afraid of the power of women. However, the divine feminine in women is coming up in strength and power so it can take its rightful place with the divine male in an integrated way.
The energy of the Divine Masculine has been suppressed for centuries. Energies of warfare, destruction, violence and controlling others is not the divine masculine. The divine masculine is an energy of empowerment and balance and protection. More men are connecting to their feelings and the patterns in their life and to spirituality. As children, men were taught to be detached from everything, and everything, thus separating from emotions. Being unable to feel and express feelings, some men were not aware of their higher self and inner divine child. Being a father is one of the aspects of being a man.
I am offering empowerment downloads through Creator so say to yourself yes if you would like to receive these:
1. I allow myself to receive blessings in the highest and best way.
2. My life is full of miracles.
3. The divine feminine in me is strong and resilient.
4. I honour the divine feminine within myself and others.
5. I now allow the full power and programs for my divine female energy.
6. I am harmonized and integrated with the divine male energy in me.
7. I nurture myself, taking care of my wellbeing and my life.
8. I now transmute any oaths, contracts, vows, obligations in all languages, through time, in all universes that limit my full power to Creator.
9. All energetic cords which deplete my energy are sent to Creator.
10. I call back my full sovereign right to be free to create what I want for myself.
11. The divine feminine in my ancestral line is healed, empowered and all negativity is removed and sent to Creator. The ancestors are blessed by Creator.
12. I receive abundance, good relationships, joy and love in a divine feminine way.
13. My intuition is strong and accurate and I listen to it and it is harmonized with my intellect.
14. My connection to the divine is always bringing me joy and clarity and self empowerment.
15. I honour the divine feminine who chose to give birth to me and nurture me.
16. The divine feminine in me is now healed and knows she is free to create positive change in me.
17. I connect to self love and self empowerment.
18. I honour the divine feminine in Mother Earth and her inhabitants.
19. I honour the divine feminine in my teachers.
20. The divine feminine in me is respected, valued and celebrated.
Divine female energy is powerful. Some examples are:
1. Oshun, goddess of love, prosperity, beauty and sacred water.
2. Pele: Hawaiian goddess, volcanic fire energy to burn what does not serve you.
3. White Tara helps with sensitivity.
4. Sekhmet helps with strength
5. Freyja for whom Friday was named. Fertility, passion and action.
6. Mother Mary
7. Shekinah in the Jewish tradition
8. Fatima in the Muslim tradition
Navratri is the Hindu festival honouring the divine feminine for 9 days. The first 3 days honour the goddess Durga who helps with personal empowerment, destruction of ignorance, removing negative psychic influences and helps with spiritual strength. The next 3 days are to honour the goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of abundance. The final 3 days are to honour the goddess of knowledge and music, the goddess Saraswati. All are manifestations of Shakti, the female goddess of strength. No matter what our religion is, we can honour the qualities of strength, abundance and wisdom.
Questions to ask self:
1. Do I feel fulfilled in my life. If not, what are the areas that I can change my direction?
2. Do I put myself last, serving others before myself?
3. How do I feel about receiving?
4. Am I afraid to speak up for my rights for fear of what others might think?
5. Do I have self esteem and self confidence?
6. Do I allow myself to take good care of my wellbeing?
7. Do I have victim consciousness?
8. Do I feel as if I don’t deserve good?
9. Do I ask for help when I need it?
10. What are the patterns in my ancestral lineage which impact my divine feminine?
Call on the divine mother energy, which is in all spiritual and religious lineages to empower you. To the Goddess, thank you, a million thank you.
©️ Shelina Manji. December 2018
November 2018 Archangel Message
Archangel Raphael helps with wellbeing. The word “archangel” means messenger. He works with green for healing and you may ask his help with your wellbeing. You can ask his help just like you would a friend. Prayers to God/source are powerful. His work does not replace medical care. If you have a medical condition, please see a health care provider.
Request Archangel Raphael to heal your inner child. Connect with your inner child and ask she/he what is needed to make your inner child happy and secure. You will receive an inner knowing of what this is. Ask Archangel Raphael to bring in this positive attribute(s) into your life. Connect with your inner child again and notice how she/he feels now. Visualize the green light of the Archangel Raphael filling you and surrounding you. Visualize the positive qualities that you are bringing in such as enlightenment, peace, joy, love and wellbeing and visualize what these mean for you in images. Feel how good it feels to imagine yourself in these images. Say this is in my life now.
You may request Archangel Raphael to overlight you and to have his divine green flame of healing assist you. You may also ask Archangel Raphael to help loved ones.
©️Shelina Manji.November 2018.